11/03/2005

10% down, 90% to go

NaNoWriMo 2005 Update

So. We're three days into November, National Novel Writing Month, and so far I've been very pleased with my results. I've written over my daily quota all three days and now have over 5600 words down towards my 50,000 target. At this rate, I'll be able to take 2.3 days off!

Click here to read my novel!

Remember, the main page of the blog is the current day's writing. So, if you're not checking it every day (and why wouldn't you be?) then you'll likely want to use the navigation menu on the left and read each day sequentially.

Happy reading!

/pk

1 Comments:

At 12:41 p.m., Blogger Ingenium said...

I'm enjoying it so far! The way you present the main character through the perspective of each person he meets is a fascinating twist to the typical narrative. Intriguing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home