7/16/2005

home is where the heart beats loudest

Mountains have always called my name, whispering softly, calling me home. So, home I shall go.

Not to say that I haven't had other homes, or that I never will again. Those who know me well know that "home" is where my heart beats loudest. I ache and long to see the stark mountain rising against the sky. To slide, barely controlled, down it's snowy shoulders. To smell the salt in the air. To reach out and touch the orca as we skim together at the water's surface.

Here, too, my heart lies. In these words.

I hope you will visit often, especially those I call 'friend', and discover with me the life that unfolds, moment by moment, movement by movement.

I will call to you from atop the mountain, from the shore, the trail, the sky. I will call to you from my heart. And you will hear your name ringing in the sky, echoed by the gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home