11/20/2005

Time in the mountains with Harry Potter

We just got back from seeing the new Harry Potter movie. It was very good, especially if you like the books, but I think it would be a good movie regardless. Certainly a lot more "adult" than the first three. I won't give anything away ... go see it, and tell me what you think.

On another note, I had a great weekend of writing. I think I covered off 8000 words or so over two days and I'm now up over 30,000 words. With only ten days to go the finish line is in sight. I WILL make the 50,000 word mark by midnight on November 30th, even if it kills me. Know of any good book agents? They're all going to want a piece of this one when it's finished.

I went and tried on some ski boots today, after we bought our tickets for Harry Potter (a full three hours in advance). I stuffed my poor broken toe in there, just to see how things felt. I think I might go skiing next week.

Last thing before bed: for those of you who have been anxiously awaiting part four of my AMVP (Outward Bound) One Year Later article, it will be coming soon. I haven't forgotten about it. Not in the slightest.

Soon,

/pk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home