11/30/2005

I am a Novelist

It's official. At approximately 1am this morning, Wednesday, November 30th, 2005, I completed my first novel, tentatively titled "My Time With Simon."


Writing "the end" at the bottom was one of the most gratifying things I've ever done and it's an accomplishment I am incredibly proud of. 50,000 words in less than 30 days ... whew!

If you haven't yet had a look, I encourage you to do so today, as I will be taking the entire thing down very shortly. http://intrepidusbook.blogspot.com.

Now for sleep. I will be back with another update as soon as we get internet installed at our new place - hopefully tonight.

Be well.

/pk

3 Comments:

At 1:05 p.m., Blogger Ingenium said...

CONGRATULATIONS! For the past 30 days I've witnessed all the effort that has gone into finishing your novel. You've worked so hard and the results show it! I'm so proud of you... and so very happy for you too!

Your novel is wonderful, as are you.

You're wonderful!
You're fantabulous!
You're amazing!

Congrats!
/no;)
(btw, You're hot!)

 
At 5:40 a.m., Blogger mark said...

CONGRATULATIONS! For the past 30 days I've heard about all the effort that has gone into finishing your novel. It's safe to assume you've worked so hard and the results probably show it! I'm so proud of you... and so very happy for you too!
Your novel is likely wonderful, as are you (definitely).
You're wonderful!
You're fantabulous!
You're amazing!
Congrats!
/mk;)
(btw, of course you're hot, it runs in the family!)

 
At 7:13 a.m., Blogger Marian said...

CONGRATULATIONS! For the past 30 days I've heard all the effort that has gone into finishing your novel. You've always worked so hard and the results always show it! I'm so proud of you (as I have been for 30+ years) ... and so very happy for you too!

Your novel is inspirational, as are you.

You're wonderfulicious!
You're fantastically fabulous!
You're amazacatious!

Congrats!
/mrk;)
(btw, You're hot! - of course it runs in the family - it comes from your genes!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home